It is happening!

 Well, it is finally happening.  After taking the month of September off.  I needed it off so we can visit our three grandchildren about one thousand kilometres apart (2 and 1).  We had a new arrival in the family and our third grandchild was born.  A little girl named Mielle which is the French feminine word for "honey".  She does live up to her name and she is a doll.  We are so blessed, we are sometimes not even aware of how much we are.  Gratefulness goes a long way and works hand in hand with praise and worship.  I encourage you to be more grateful.

I would like to formally introduce you to my new website: www.hopenewthings.ca 

New articles will come in my site shortly.

I will now be selling and making available well-crafted articles and blogs for small cost when you consider that it takes me about 2 hours to write one.  Also to protect my material from being stollen.  I hope you can appreciate the effort that it took to built this website.  I do appreciate your friendship and commitment to stay connected with me and l look forward to this new step forward into the unknown but only knowing that God remains faithful to me and to you all.  It is only in following in his steps that we can experience the fulness of his faithfulness and love.  I hope many of you can come with me and see what God has in store for us.

Be bold! Be brave!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Wisdom Proverbs 8:17

Changes are happening

Making Promises to God