I Keep on Writing

 

I Keep on Writing

Although I am kept busy by different situations happening in our lives I want to keep writing even if it is a short message.

I was reading out of Acts 18 and verses 9-10 stuck out.  “And the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, “Do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent, for I am with you, and no one will attack or harm you, for I have many in this city who are my people.”

So I am writing this morning before I post this.  I normally write the day before, but we put a new washer in this old house and the washer is not responding properly to the old plumbing.  The washer has a brain in the form of a chip.  We have had to do our laundry outside the home the old fashion way in a laundromat.  It takes more time and so that is why my writing is affected.

I will hopefully write more later on because I like writing and some of you have been kind enough to encourage me to keep writing.

I thought that these verses were quite appropriate for the situation.

God is not finished with me and you.

Just keep doing what you have been doing even in time of opposition

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Wisdom Proverbs 8:17

Changes are happening

Making Promises to God