All Sufficient and Abundant Grace (1 Corinthians 12:9)

 

All-Sufficient and Abundant Grace (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Grace is more than for salvation, it is for all aspects of the Christian life, and we could always use it.  What would we do without this all-sufficient grace?  We need it for healing, for our interactions with people and parenting.  Grace should be our Friend, it is Jesus.  We, certainly need it in our weaknesses and in our suffering.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, 

For my power is made perfect in weakness.”

(2 Corinthians 12:9)

 Over my whole life, Grace has been my Friend even through the deepest depressions I have been into.  For you, it should not be any different.  God is no respecter of persons, all are equals.

He has abundant grace for everyone (1 Timothy 1:12-13).

Since there we are dead to sins according to Romans 6:1 we are living in grace, God in his wisdom has made an even greater abundance of grace for us.  He is always the one who place us at strategic places of ministries where he can use us best.  It is all for him and so he makes us equipped with all we need.  This should bring us to new heights of revivals and encourage us greatly.

 

Whenever you start a new day remember to call on God for his abundant grace and his overflowing grace which you most certainly need.  Unless you are like me and wants to solve every problem on my own.  My natural self which is quite different from my spirit-filled self did not look out for God and called upon him for Grace.  But now, because of my past crisis in depression, I have learned to trust him more for my needs and not walk alone.  When you have been teased by suicide so many times like I did.  You end up knowing very well where your help comes from.  For some things, people can only help so far and so much.  At one point in your life, you must figure it out on your own but never without God. If you need to please leave a message at the right of this blog.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Wisdom Proverbs 8:17

Changes are happening

Making Promises to God