Daniel 7:9,10 and end of verse 14 The Last Word

I watched as thrones  were put in place and the Ancient One sat down to judge.  His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like whitest wool.  He sat on a fiery throne with wheels of blazing fire, and a river of fire flowed from his presence.  Millions of angels ministered to him, and a hundred million stood to attend him.  Then the court began its session, and the books were opened....
(The end of verse 14 now)....His rule is eternal---it will never end.  His kingdom will never end.

A short comment about this passage.  It's a solemn passage that reaches deep into each man and woman's soul.  Nothing else will matter then but to be in good standing with the One who judges.  This final question: " Did I do well for my Master?"...Should be your first one today.  It causes me to examine myself right now and ask: "How well did I do?"  Was it fluff or concrete?  Will it withstand the test of time?  "The books were opened"...do you feel the suspense...Is your name there?  I hope it is...Is my name there?  I made a decision to follow Jesus and I confess and believe his lordship and his resurrection from the dead.  For me, he lives today. (Romans 10:9,10) 

"His rule is eternal....His kingdom will never end." He is the Victor.  He will have the Last Word.  He is the Word. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legacy of Wisdom Proverbs 8:17

Changes are happening

Making Promises to God