Isaiah 12:2

"...See, God has come to save me.  I will trust in him and not be afraid.  The Lord God is my strength and my song: He has become my salvation."

Although boasting in anything causes one to stumble, boasting in God increases our confidence in him.  We can then confidently affirm with the prophet Isaiah...See, don't you see what this God who is real and living has done for me.  This God has saved me.  It's not money or the government that have saved me but...God and he is much bigger and stronger to do the job and do it well in his time.  Maybe not right now but at the perfect time.  This is why he says next...I will trust in him and not be afraid.  I can think of a lot of time when I have worried and not trust God in certain situations and he seems to always come through.  Something happens right at very end of my struggle and I can't take it anymore...then he comes through and I am sure that if you have a relationship with you he has shown you this favor as well.  He is faithful. He can be trusted we should not be afraid.  He has given us the right measure of faith to each one of us.  We each have what we need.
What is your strength right now and is your song still with you.  He is both and should remain there in your heart.
He has become my salvation, When we trust him through a situation he is the only one who can bring us out son why bother trying to save yourself it makes you more frustrated.  We do sing that song, Trust and obey. If you know Jesus Christ is calling you right now accept him in your heart as Savior and Lord of your life.  The Bible says: For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved"(Romans 10:9) It's that simple!
Following is a poem I wrote:
                                                                                                    
                                                                                                        I am Going to Trust Him Anyway

 Is He God

Or is He not?

I am going to trust Him anyway.

Whether I drive a Chevy or a Ford,

Or even, a Hyundai,

There will always be gas in the tank,

He has me surrounded,

With everlasting Love.

I have got food on the table,

And a roof over my head.

I even have a bed,

And I don’t live in a shed.

Hope is my anchor,

And the word is my sword.

I am well equipped…,

With angels all around me.

God is on my side,

And I have nothing to fear.

In every situation,

Because I am a winner.

The devil is in a heap.

And God is on the throne.

Whether you believe Him or not,

It makes no difference,......... ‘Cause He is God anyway.               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fruit of the Spirit...Patience?

Is It a Blue Christmas?

The Holy Spirit: My Guarantee